® "MUNICIPAL SOLUTIONS" IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK | © 2021 PRIVACY & USE POLICY
® "Municipal Solutions" is a registered trademark in the US and in several states. Use without express permission is prohibited by law.w.
Richard Larsen & Associates unique perspective on local government comes from having served in various professional administrative capacities and consulting to small and rural communities, counties and special districts in Michigan, Montana, Utah and Wyoming.
With more than +30 years experience in all levels of local government, Richard Larsen & Associates has teamed with Municipal Solutions™, llc to better serve rural communities, counties and special districts throughout the western United States.
BUSINESS & PUBLIC-SECTOR CONSULTING includes:
- City, County, Utility and Special Districts
- Supervisory, Management, Personnel
- Labor Relations, Fiscal Analysis, Training of Management, Productivity & Customer Service, Performance Measures, Personnel Policy Manuals;
- Salary and Benefit Analysis including Job Descriptions, and Results-Oriented Goal Development.
Extensive Economic Development processes which provides an insight that brings to the Client an advantage in the competition of the market place.
TRAINING includes customized programs for business, industry, and government.
- Rocky Mountain College Continuing Education courses which include: "Supervisory Excellence", "Productivity Power", "Team Development: Empowering People and Teams", "Hiring and Beyond", and "Creating Positive Change"
- Custom developed Customer Service Training through the Service Quality Institute.
- Conduct and facilitate Goal Oriented Retreats for Business and Government.
LABOR RELATIONS includes:
- Representing clients during Union organizing efforts, labor negotiations, grievance processing, arbitration, and fact finding.
Serves as a neutral third-party Arbitrator.