® "MUNICIPAL SOLUTIONS" IS A REGISTERED TRADEMARK | © 2021 PRIVACY & USE POLICY
® "Municipal Solutions" is a registered trademark in the US and in several states. Use without express permission is prohibited by law.w.
Richard C. Webber, Senior Associate
Mr. Webber joins Municipal Solutions at a critical time in our growth and expansion. He was assigned to the FBI Academy as supervisory special agent, he worked with law enforcement /public safety executives throughout the United States and abroad. This assignment included work with city, county, state and other federal law enforcement agencies.
Mr. Webber was employed as an engineer in aerospace, defense and energy prior to entering on duty as special agent for the FBI in 1971. Bureau assignments included Seattle, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and the FBI Academy faculty where he had a wide variety of investigative, speaking, consulting and training responsibilities. He was assigned to the FBI Academy as supervisory special agent, he worked with law enforcement /public safety executives throughout the United States and abroad. This assignment included work with city, county, state and other federal law enforcement agencies. Mr. Webber is recognized by the U.S. Departments of Justice, State and Energy as expert in:
• Criminal Profiling
• Human Resources Development
• Hostage Negotiation & Anti-terrorism
• Instructor Development/Training Validation
• Interviewing Strategies
• Media Relations/Public Information Officer
• Management Science/Leadership
• Sex Crimes Investigations
• Targeted Selection/Recruiting
• Use of Deadly Force
• Violence in the Workplace & Schools
Mr. Webber's significant work experience also includes:
• International Public Safety Consulting
• FBI - Special Agent, Police Training Instructor (FBI National Academy)
• Hostage Negotiator & Anti-Terrorism Specialist
• UT Governor Mike Leavitt's 'Transition Team' advisor
• Public Relations
• Invited guest on radio / tv talk shows
• Author of 9 training manuals and over 100 public safety leadership lesson plans.
• Expert Public Safety Needs Assessments
Mr. Webber has received numerous commendations resulting from training programs, speeches and criminal investigations. In 1992 he opened the Salt Lake City office for a San Francisco-based outplacement firm. Since then he has assisted executives from all walks of life find new and exciting careers. Accolades include:
• Listed in the 1971 edition of Outstanding Young Men in America.
• Listed in the 1996 edition of the Turner's Society of Former Special Agents of the FBI.
• Listed in the 1997 edition of Strathmore's Who's Who.
• NRC Committee's 2001 Utah Businessman of the Year.
• Long-time member of the Better Business Bureau.
• Past Chair of the Society of Former FBI Special Agents of Utah.,
• Past-President of the National Kidney Foundation of Utah.
• Has written nine (9) training manuals and over one hundred (100) lesson plans concerning public safety leadership.
Mr. Webber has a Master of Science Degree in Criminal Justice. His Master's Thesis was published in 1976 and is entitled 'Federal Housing Fraud: A White Collar Crime'. He also has a Doctorate in Education and his dissertation published in 1987 was titled 'Dynamic Presentation Methods'.